- There were over 4,000 exhibitors at CES 2016 and 170,000 attendees
- Our booth attracted 1,000+ visitors, some from every continent
- We were the 3rd most trafficked Smart Home exhibitor at the event
- On CESweb.org, our Virtual Booth was 15th most trafficked of all 4000+ exhibitors
- We won 2 awards: CES's Annual Innovation Award and a PTPA Best of CES Award (awarded to only 12 exhibitors)
Our more than 1000 visitors included a large number of retailers, distributors, many government agencies, and some of the top insurance companies in the US and around the world. During these visits, we closed both business and partnership deals with a number of companies. In addition, our founders did a number of live interviews—both at our booth and other locations within the show—with outlets including Travel Channel, CNET, Mashable, NewsWatch TV on Discovery Channel, and Coldwell Banker. And thanks to our partnership with Iris by Lowe's, Halo effectively had 2 booths at CES, as Lowe's did such a great job showcasing us in their booth. All in all, it was a great first year at CES. Two weeks later, we were back in Vegas for IBS, the International Builders’ Show, where we won their award for Best Indoor Living Product and, just when we thought life couldn’t get any better, Consumer Reports named Halo one of their favorite new products.
Thanks to everyone who made these shows possible, and thank you all for your support – we wouldn’t be here without you!