February 14 is fast approaching! Whether you recently started dating your Valentine’s Day sweetie or have been with them for years, here are some great tech gifts if you’re scrambling to find the perfect thing:
- Bluetooth Speakers Does your sweetheart want to jam out while cooking dinner, getting ready for work, or having your very own, private dance parties? There are lots of great Bluetooth speaker options at multiple price points, from UE and Jawbone to Bose and Harmon Kardon. You can easily find a look they’ll love, and a sound they can control right from their phone, without the hassle of cords and wall sockets.
- QR Code Jewelry Yes, this is a thing. For the tech aficionado who also likes sparkly things, customize a QR code necklace with whatever sweet note you desire. This one, listed on Mashable, says “Love is forever.”
- TV Subscriptions It’s a gift for both of you! Roku sticks, Chromecast, and Apple TV all offer great viewing options.
- Stylish Smart Watches This water-resistant, stylish watch offers smart features like text alerts, email alerts, and fitness tracking, with a battery that lasts up to 30 days. For the active techie, Fitbit and Samsung also offer handy, sleek options with easy-to-navigate apps.
- Smart Home Hubs If your love is already into smart tech, consider helping them expand their connected home. Amazon Echo, WeMo, and SmartThings all have great options.
- Star Wars Bouquets Is it too soon for tech gifts? Want to think outside of the traditional dozen roses? ThinkGeek has bouquets of adorable, plus Star Wars characters (an assortment, Droids, or the Darth Vader option). They also have bouquets of puppies. Enough said.